AP Points just dissapeared?

Hi - I was busy claiming AP points and suddenly the AP 7 previous claimed AP transactions dissapeared!

Then I followed with claiming another Tx and then 2 previous claimed AP transactions DISSAPEARD AGAIN! I have not cleared cache or anything!

I’m quite devestated - I have no single clue why - I can show the transaction list.

Also I have my AP key backed-up on chain - please help me recover my very significant amount of AP points!

1 Like

I swapped the only 50M of points I had and suddenly another 60M points appear in my account? What is going on? I can give my wallet to check if required?

Still missing points though

1 Like

Never mind, have 'm all back, but I still do not understand why they dissapeard (and reappeared) in the first place, is this a known phenomena?

2 Likes

Don’t know the exact reason why. But do not trust or fully rely on your browser. Always backup your notes elsewhere. Glad you have your notes saved okay

2 Likes

I remember facing this issue a while back, each AP claim was sent to a different sub account and AP reappear after swapping a batch. But I remember that this issue was fixed, not sure why you are still facing it. @puffingcheeks any clues ?

2 Likes

I can give all relevant timestamps / Tx-notes if required, again, the issue was simply solved for me by swapping a batch of points, so the “old” points would reappear.

1 Like

Need to swap all your current APs to see the ones that have disappeared. I usually advise not to release notes so quickly, but wait at least a couple of confirmations.

2 Likes

Haa ok. I get it.

This happens because you are claiming notes too fast. Make sure to wait that a claim transaction confirmed before doing a second one.

3 Likes

Thanks, this could very well be the issue indeed since I was claiming pretty fast.

Will check next time! Anyway, I got away with it since all the points showed up in the end.

Thanks again for the explenation!

1 Like