🐸 Community Game: Meme Contest

:tornado::frog: Community Game: Meme Contest :frog::tornado:

Hello everybody,

Hope you are all doing great!

Tornado Cash has not known any community game so far. I find that games & contests represent a fun way to both animate the community & create quality promotional content. Privacy is a serious topic, so let’s try have some fun.

Rules

- Participation -

• Format in .png .jpeg .gif .mp4 (good quality)

• Every participations must be sent as a reply of this post, before the date and the hour indicated above. (for .mp4, you can upload it online on youtube.com or any other video download&streamable hosting provider.

• MEME obviously needs to be related to Tornado.Cash

• Accepted with or without text : Image / Video / GIF / Painting

- Game duration -

Any community member can suggest a meme revolving around Tornado Cash during a fixed period of time of 2 weeks, starting on the 2021-10-11T04:00:00Z and ending on the 2021-10-25T04:00:00Z

Snapshot

At the end of the contest, a Snapshot would be organized to allow community members to vote for their 3 favorite meme.
It will also be possible to vote blank, in case you do not agree with this game or you do not like any of the works.
In the event that the number of blank votes exceeds the total votes cast for the participants, the game will be cancelled.

Prize

I was thinking about 3 winners (those who will receive the most votes on Snapshot). Those elected meme creators would receive few TORN as a winning prize. Here is the different prizes that would be allocated to winners:

#1: 15 TORN ≈ $1000

#2: 8 TORN ≈ $530

#3: 4 TORN ≈ $265

If you are onboard & enjoy the idea of organizing community games, I’ve got few other ideas in mind for the next community game. :frog::tornado:

13 Likes

Love this initiative! I’ll kick things off to help get the creative juices flowing

gifntext-gif (3)

5 Likes

2 Likes

made a meme with Homerthe-simpsons-homer-simpson (2) (1)

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Torn make you invisible)

8 Likes

stream.new

3 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes