Error There is no related deposit

i made 3 deposits of 0.1 BNB and at the moment of withdraw i have this error.

i checked in the compliance tool and none of the deposits has been whitraw

i dont know what could it be, i need someone to hel me please. i need to whitdraw the money

thak youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :relaxed:

Hi @avakaxi,

First of all make sure the notes is a valid note.
Notes start with the symbol of pool native asset and follow the prefix with the denomination, for example, “eth-tornado-1” is for the 1 ETH anonymity set. Notes should not be confused with recovery keys, which are hexadecimal.

If this is correct, then follow the standard troubleshooting procedure:

1. Save your note
  2. Clear your browser’s cache
  3. Use a VPN or try another browser or device.

Let me know,

Garf1eld

I deposited 100 eth to the platform and want to withdraw my money. I already followed your solutions but is still shows “Error There is no related deposit. The note is invalid”

I tried clearing my browser’s cache, and with another browser and nothing changed.

If it doesnt work with de VPN what could i do to recover my money?

I just tried the VPN but nothing. the error remains. :confused:

I did get the same error message ‘Error There is no related deposit’ when I tried to withdraw 10AVAX. Deleted all browser cache and tried again, same result. Then tried to withdraw ETH, and it did work ok.

Made some more tests.
When trying to withdraw using an earlier used ETH note gives ‘Note has been spent’, which is correct.
When doing the same with Avalanche, trying to withdraw using an used note, I get the same result, ‘Note has been spent’.

Tried to withdraw AVAX a few times more, and after 3 attempts, I arrived to ‘Generating proof…’, and then after a long time watching the spinning wheel, the process just quit.

The 5’th time, the withdraw succeeded, and I can verify that my 10AVAX has arrived to ‘Recipient Address’.

I dunno if this is of any help. Maybe there is some issue when trying to withdraw coins from other chains than ethereum?
Maybe there is something happening at server side?

Just dont give up…

maybe the proble is the BSC, i dont know. My funds where deposited in BNB so i cant try another token. Ill keep trying. thanks

Hi @avakaxi

Was this issue solved? I tested several times BSC and had no issues when depositing or withdrawing.

Try these things,
–>Notes start with the symbol of pool native asset and follow the prefix with the denomination, for example, “eth-tornado-1” is for the 1 ETH anonymity set. Notes should not be confused with recovery keys, which are hexadecimal. Make sure your note has the right syntax.

And also try your note in the compliance tool in case your security has been breached. https://tornadocash.eth.link/compliance

Let me know

Garf1eld

Hi @Garf1eld

ive try what you said and nothing :confused:

Hi,

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. You should have saved your note when you deposited the tokens, this note which should look like “tornado-bnb-0.1-56-0x8f558e7409818ce47ff8d2acxxxxxxxxxxxxxx36a7359a1632456hkjsgfdhj4c6522704c3e458b5c61ed507d45fsdfdfgjksfdgjhked8cfddf465d7e09a” for a 0.1 BNB deposit.

That’s the note you need to paste in both the compliance tool and the withdraw section.

Let me know

@Garf1eld yes, i saved the three notes, i downloaded twice from the link.

it starts exactly like that, “tornado-bnb-0.1-56-…”

in the compliance tool appears as not spent ticket, so i don’t know what to do

Ok, note not spent, good.

Do you have access to another browser like Firefox ?
Can you withdrawing with Firefox please and let me know if that worked out.

@Garf1eld

i tried Firefox and it worked. Finally xD

i withdraw and the funds are in my wallet, thanks

Awesome, good to hear !

All the best !
Garf1eld