U.Today Top 5 Crypto Media for Marketing

Dear Torn team,

My name is Victor. I am a Media Sales Representative at U.Today Media. Our site is considered one of the top 5 Crypto Media in the world with an attendance of over 3-4 million active crypto readers monthly. Our statistics/attendance can be viewed here. We provide analytics and evaluation of digital technologies as objectively and efficiently as possible.

We would like to build up a long-term and mutually beneficial relationship with you. Therefore, now we have the discount promotion for new customers from today until June 16th inclusive.

I would like to offer you the following services:

1. PR - news about your project for 650$ (22% off the base price)

2. Sponsored Post written by you, a big article on homepage for 24 hours, promoted on Google news and social media for 1100$ (20% off)

3. Organic Article - one of our best products. It is your press release or news item that you provide to us. Further, our journalists themselves collect data and prepare an article, making it as natural as possible and thus trusting for readers. It is not tagged “Sponsored post” This article costs $1520 (20% off)

4. Review/ Use Case - this is an extensive review with a specific difference from the general mass, with examples, comparisons and analytics from our experts for 2500$.
    Or Banners option. For example, a fixed pop-up banner for a month would be for 12 000$ (20% off the base price)

Or Fixed wide header for a month for 16 000$ (20% off the base price). We have other types of banners. I am ready to discuss those.

If you are interested in other formats of work: interviews or packages, please we are ready to discuss options.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Victor,
Media Sales Representative

U.Today Media Group

telegram: @VicUtoday