What am I doing wrong/How to properly conceal?

I’ve been trying to use Tornado Cash Nova, and have taken the following steps:

1. Deposited .3 ETH from Address Alpha.
  2. Went to the withdrawal tab, and entered Address Beta as the withdrawal address, for a total withdrawal of .1. I’m selecting the default option to use a Relay.
  3. When initiating the withdrawal, I see 2 transactions pop up. The first one brings me to a block explorer for Gnosis chain, and none of the addresses on the transaction are for Address Alpha or Address Beta. Looks good.
  4. However, when looking at the next transaction “ALM App”, it shows 4 of 7 relays as successful and 3 failed. Furthermore, it requires manual approval to finish the transaction. So I perform manual approval, which comes from Address Alpha.

The issue here is when looking at Address Beta on etherscan, and looking at the Internal Transactions, I then can see the contract interaction that funded Address Beta. There is the transaction and it shows it was initiated by Address Alpha. So right there these two wallets are linked.

What are the correct steps to do so there is no link between the addresses with transactions easily visible on the blockchain? Do I have to do something different during the “ALM App” step? Do I want to do a shielded transfer first? If so, how does that process work?

Thanks

Hi @guy,

Thank you for reaching out and explaining your concern and the steps you took in detail.

Everything looked good except for manually approving the transaction.

Next time you’re being asked to manually approve, just leave it as is and it will eventually go through and you should be fine.

If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Cheer,
Heimdall