Withdrawal but no settlement

Update to the post -

Finally received it. I went to sleep (or tried) and it hit at a total of 16 hours. Not sure if there’s something I could have done to make it smoother.

===========================

Hello. Made a withdrawal and the withdrawal transaction went through, but the settlement transaction is taking excessively long. Going on 12 hours now. The longest I’ve had to wait is 20 minutes.

I still had some balance in my shielded address, and withdrew that to the same receiving address. So no issues with the balance, or the receiving wallet.

Anything else I could trouble shoot with?

Telegram support has been helpful, but just seeing if the community can give me any other ideas here. 12 hours doesn’t seem normal at all.

Withdrawal was to a regular metamask address

Thanks

Hello. Made a withdrawal and the withdrawal transaction went through, but the settlement transaction is taking excessively long. Going on 12 hours now. The longest I’ve had to wait is 20 minutes. ‘
Have you been able to sort it ?

Nothing yet. ………….&/&/&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Nothing yet. ………….&/&/&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& …which wallet did you made the withdrawal from @Br100

@Br100, Thank you for updating the post.

For reference @Br100’s concern was addressed on Telegram.

Cheers,
Heimdall

@Dev_reply,

What’s the status of your concern?

Thank you,
Heimdall

I’m having the exact same issue, i’m withdrawing straight into Binance. Should I just wait?

Hi @Zack66,

If you are going to deposit to an exchange after withdrawing from Tornado Cash, it would be advisable inquiring with them on their policies on deposits from privacy solutions.

You have to get in touch with Binance.

If they ask for source of funds you can use the compliance tool.
https://docs.tornado.cash/tornado-cash-classic/compliance-tool

Cheers,
Heimdall

My issues had been sorted thanks I had family emergency that was why I haven’t come on here to reply …keep up the good work