When will Mining Rewards be allowed for BSC deposits?

Hello guys was wondering there are mining rewards for eth , dai , cdai wbtc when depositing , just wanted to know When will tornado anonymity Mining be allowed for BSC deposits?
is there an ETA or time frame?
BSC TVL is growing huge same with it’s community. i seriously love that you guys added all these chains and didn’t only stick to ethereum . This will publicity . just wath this .

1 Like

Likely no. Rewards will almost certainly only remain on mainnet

2 Likes

Depends on what community want. Anyone can code a proposal for this, if the proposal reach quorum, then it could be done.

2 Likes

There is also the issue that we would need TORN on BSC. I am not aware of a bridge good enough for that.

2 Likes

At the end of this year, when the award ends, will that mean a significant reduction in deposits in the pool? :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Of course, there’s no way to know, but I would assume that would be the case, yes

1 Like

A large outflow of tokens from the pool will directly affect the security of torn, which is very scary, is there any solution?

1 Like

It won’t effect the security of TORN. But it will effect the anonymity set of the tornado pools.

In all likelihood, the anonymity set would return to pre-TORN levels or greater and continue to grow organically from there. Tornado worked fine before TORN, it’ll work fine after AP/TORN mining ends.

At a high level though, the fact of the matter is: liquidity is king. And DeFi rewards locked liquidity with yield. Tornado won’t be able to do that for much longer. It might simply remain that Tornado will have about as much adoption as there is natural demand for anonymity.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how much demand for anonymity we can create through our own efforts vs how much we will need to wait for the market to absorb on its own. Sadly, I am entirely bearish on the integrity of our society and the regulatory bodies which govern it. The demand for anonymity may become self-evident sooner than we would ever want.

All that’s to say, be careful what you wish for

1 Like